Algorithms to Go
Good code is efficient to execute and easy to understand.
Prefer simple. Avoid clever.
- How to analyse time complexity: Count your steps
- Big O notation: definition and examples
- Dynamic programming with memoization
- API design: principles and best practices
- Do you make these Go coding mistakes?
- Concurrent programming tutorial
- 40+ practical string tips [cheat sheet]
- Format and parse a time or date
- Java to Go in-depth tutorial
- Your basic graph: graph algorithms and data structures
- MSD radix sort: a fast string sorting algorithm
- Bitset: set data structure for positive numbers
This great website [...] explains lots of CS fundamentals and Go tips/tricks in a very clear and simple way.
– Fatih Arslan 28 Feb 2019
Wow, this is such a goldmine of beginner-friendly #golang content.
– Samuel Lampa 16 Mar 2018
This is top-notch. Wish this level of goodness existed for all languages.
– Brian Carper 14 Feb 2018